Monday, June 1, 2009


Well, today I am stressing about finding learning technologies like my classmate Cassy.  Although I did some pretty good leg work yesterday with the learning styles and learning theories.  Half the battle I guess?  

Asked Allie, and her friends who stopped over for strawberry shortcake about learning technologies, and they said "Kendal"  supposed to be a download to a clipboard of sorts to read books, instead of printing them.  Their classrooms, I am now informed, have a generic "Smartboard" where the teacher has a separate screen for writing on rather than writing on the screen itself.  Clickers have made appearances sporadically, though. 

Ok, well now since I've watched a video on YouTube about Blogger help, I am going to attempt to post a large picture on my blog in the upper right hand corner.  I felt it necessary to update my image because in April I cut 11 inches of my hair and donated it to Locks of Love and now I have short hair!  

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment