Friday, June 12, 2009

I am just winding down from a long day of homework and an outing to see the movie Angels & Demons with my kids. I honestly loved the movie. I didn't think it would be anything I would be interested in, boy was I pleasently suprised! I didn't believe there was anything sacreligious at all.

I took my kids, Allie, Art and Eric, Allie's boyfriend Andrew, Blake and Susan, a Chinese foreign exchange student. I always ask the kids what was the best part of the movie for them. The answers were great, but the best answer came from Eric, my 14 year old who I have had lots of trouble with behavior problems in the past. He said "mom, I really like thought provoking movies like that!" I was elated.

Today I realized that I could have enhanced my poker class by providing my instruction manual to a website and created a blog to offer tid bits of information. I am still getting used to the blog thing, and I actually kind of like it. I often think, though, with MySpace, Facebook, Blogs, Websites, Twitter, etc. wouldn't one spend the majority of the day updating everyone on the day? I don't get it. I don't have that much time to waste.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment